Download CPU-Z for Windows free 2021
CPU-Z supply Information such as processor name Manufacturer, core action and treatment, processor strategy, internal and external clocks, clock multiplier, partial overclocking detection and processor functions including supported standard sets. This software application supports the detection of the core voltage of the processor, the L2 bus width, the support of 2 processors (simply in Windows NT or 2000) and the memory timing (CAS latency, RAS to CAS, RAS preload). CPU Z. is freeware that gathers information about a few of the main gizmos of your Windows system. wonderful Benchmarking software application for Windows PC!
- Name and number.
- Core action and treatment.
- Core tension.
- Internal and external clocks, clock multiplier.
- Supported standard sets.
- Cache information.
- Provider, style and adjustment.
- BIOS style and date.
- Chipset (northbridge and southbridge) and picking up system.
- Graphical user interface.
- Frequency and times.
- Module requirements (s) with SPD (Serial Presence Detect): manufacturer, recognition number, time table.
- Windows and DirectX variation.
Also easily offered: Download CPU-Z Portable