Download CINEBENCH for Windows free 2021
In addition to screening CPU cores (with assistance from the most affordable single-core items to the most sophisticated 256-thread business CPUs) CINEBENCH can likewise be utilized Test the graphics card efficiency This is done by means of a different test that concentrates on an extremely in-depth 3D scene (with more than 1 million polygons, high-resolution textures and numerous graphic impacts) and is rendered utilizing the cross-platform OpenGL API.
Installation and usage
The program is provided in a single setup bundle that can be quickly processed by users of all ability levels. Easy Unzip the ZIP archive Place it anywhere on your regional storage and release the app. When you initially begin, you’ll see the basic user interface, which is divided into 2 primary parts – a control location on the left and the much bigger rendering location on the.
The primary tools of the app are the 2 “Run” buttons, which are utilized to start benchmarking tests for the CPU and GPU. The faster the CPU or GPU scenes are rendered, the much better ball game. Listed below these buttons you will see the list of your spotted hardware parts and listed below a list of outcomes that not just reveals your previous runs, however likewise results for equivalent hardware. By doing this you can quickly compare your outcomes in between runs and compare your outcomes with the outcomes of other CPUs presently being offered in the market.
Note that running or running resource-intensive apps system services in the background can impact your CPU or GPU rating. For finest outcomes, it is suggested that you reboot your PC prior to running CINE BANK Constantly set up the current graphics card chauffeurs prior to trying a GPU criteria.
Features and highlights
- Accurate and dependable CPU and GPU criteria.
- Emphasize all the readily available cores on your CPU whether you have 1 CPU thread or 256 of them.
- Test your PC on tension tests to see if it runs stably over extended periods of time.
- Real-time outcomes output and simple method to compare outcomes in between your runs.
- Supports all present CPU architectures presently in usage.
- The earliest supported CPU architectures on the PC – Intel Pentium 4, Athlon 64.
- The earliest supported CPU architecture on Mac – Core 2 Solo.
- Available on PC and Mac.
Also readily available: Download CINEBENCH for Mac