Download Attribute Changer for Windows free 2021
You want to make your files read-only to protect them from adjustments, or you want to need a new backup variation of a particular file without modifying its contents. The possibilities are limitless. Attribute changer can modify the standard qualities such as ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index for files and folders. The case of files and folders can rapidly be changed from upper case to lower case and vice versa. This is a remarkable function if you are conserving your info in case-sensitive file systems (e.g. Linux-based NAS systems).
Attribute changer You can modify photo information (EXIF) by manually getting in date and time worths or incorporate information with timestamps and file date. If vital, advanced options are easily offered, e.g. B. modifying thorough parts of date and time stamps.
File and folder filters instruct AttributeChanger Consist or omit of items based upon many requirements such as qualities, date, time, size, and placeholders for file or folder names. Places can be defined for most of them. A number of requirements can be arranged together to produce a set of conditions to be utilized to files and folders.
All 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10 are supported. and it integrates with many popular third-party file managers.
Features and highlights
- Shell Extension (In Windows Explorer, right-click Files and Folders.)
- Manage the ReadOnly, Hidden, Archive, System, Compress and Index qualities
- Manage produced, personalized, and accessed date and time stamps
- Manage photo (EXIF) date and time stamp
- Apply outright and cancel worths to the date and time
- Apply random date and time stamps
- Synchronize date and time stamps
- Change the case of file and folder names and extensions
- Apply filters to the option to restrict processing
- Real time and thorough reporting
- Simulation mode
- Comprehensive, localized user handbook in PDF format
- The attribute changer is also free for commercial use