Download Apache Tomcat for Windows free 2021
The Apache tomcat Software is an open source execution of the Java servlet, JavaServer pages, Java expression language, and Java WebSocket Technologies. Apache tomcat Software supports great deals of huge, business-critical web applications in a series of markets and business. It requires to be a collaboration of the absolute best designers from all over the world.
Features and highlights
- Deployer – Operation of the Tomcat Deployer for the plan, precompilation and acknowledgment of web applications.
- Manager – Operate the Manager web application to launch, undeploy, and redeploy applications while the app is running.
- Host Manager – Run the Host Manager web application to consist of and remove virtual hosts while the app is running.
- Realms and Access Control – Describes how worlds (databases of users, passwords, and their functions) are established for use in web applications that make use of Container Managed Security.
- Security manager – Configure and make use of a Java Security Manager to support fine-grained control over the routines of your web applications.
- JNDI Resources – Configure requirement and tailor-made resources in the JNDI calling context provided for each web application.
- JDBC DataSource – Configure a JNDI DataSource with a DB connection swimming pool. Examples for great deals of popular databases.
- Loading Classes – Information about filling classes into the software application, including where your application classes lie so that they appear.
- JSPs – Information on how to establish Jasper and how to make use of the JSP compiler.
- SSL/ TLS – Configure and established SSL/ TLS support so that your Tomcat handles needs using the https treatment.
- SSI – Server Side Use Contains the app.
- CGI – Using CGIs with the app.
- Proxy support – Configure the app to run behind a proxy server (or a web server that functions as a proxy server).
- MBeans Descriptors – Configure MBean descriptor files for tailor-made parts.
- Standard Servlet – Set and tailor up the fundamental servlet directory website listings.
- Clustering – Enable session duplication in the environment.
- Balancer – Configure, use, and extend the load balancer application.
- Connectors – Connectors provided in the app and native web server mix.
- Monitoring and Management – Enable JMX remote assistance and use tools to keep and manage track of Apache Tomcat.
- Logging – Configure checking out the software application.
- Apache Portable Runtime – Using APR for remarkable effectiveness, scalability, and far better mix with native server developments.
- Virtual Hosting – Configure virtual hosting in Tomcat.
- Extended I/ O – extensions provided through regular, blocking I/ O.
- Additional Components – Obtain additional, optional parts.
- Using the Libraries with Maven – Obtaining Tomcat glasses through Maven.
- Security Considerations – Options to consider when securing a setup.
- Windows Service – Run the program as a service Microsoft Windows
- Windows authentication – Configure the app to make use of Integrated Windows authentication.
- High Concurrency JDBC Pool – Configure the app to make use of an alternate JDBC swimming pool.
- WebSocket Support – Developing WebSocket applications for Tomcat.
- URL Rewriting – Use the regexp based reword valve for conditional url and host rewording.
- CDI and JAX-RS support – Configure CDI, JAX-RS, and Eclipse Microprofile support.
Note: Requires Java runtime environment