Run at warp speed through 7 timeless zones as Sonic the Hedgehog. Run and spin through loop-de-loops as you gather rings and beat opponents on your objective to safeguard the world from the wicked Dr. Rescue Eggman.
Sonic the Hedgehog belongs to the SEGA Forever Classic Game Collection, a gold mine of complimentary SEGA console classics brought to life for the very first time on mobile!
– OPTIMIZED FOR MOBILE Sonic The Hedgehog now plays in widescreen format at 60 FPS and provides exceptional efficiency. The video game’s famous soundtrack has actually been totally remastered.
– GOT TA GO FAST – Challenge yourself with a brand name brand-new Time Attack mode!
– NEW PLAYABLE CHARACTERS Play as Sonic’s pals Tails and Knuckles for the very first time. Utilize their distinct abilities to fly, move and climb up in levels and use interesting brand-new methods to check out.
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT Sonic The Hedgehog for Android provides unique assistance for Power A Moga, Nyko, XBOX and all HID controllers.
SEGA FOREVER FEATURES
– PLAY FOR FREE
– CONTROLLER SUPPORT – Hidden suitable controllers
– GAMES RELEASED EVERY MONTH – Download them all!
– “Believe the buzz – this is the cleanest, best and most interesting video game you have actually ever seen.” [97%] – Andy Smith, SEGA Power # 22 (September 1991)
– “Difficult without being discouraging, addictive without repeating, and in general a happiness to play.” [925/1000] – Gary Whitta, ACE # 47 (August 1991)
– “One of the finest Mega Drive video games I’ve ever played” [92%] – Rich Leadbetter, Mean Machines # 10 (July 1991)
– Sonic Jam consisted of the very first release of Sonic The Hedgehog, which offered Sonic his Spin Dash Move, which returns in this remake
– Sonic The Hedgehog was likewise launched in games on SEGA’s mega-play and mega-tech systems
– Rabbit and armadillo figurines were thought about for Sonic prior to deciding on a hedgehog style
– While “Eggman” in the west, Dr. Robotnik’s label has actually constantly been referred to as “Eggman” in Japan
CLASSIC GAME FACTS
– First released in the United States on June 23, 1991
– It took Yuji Naka nearly a year to finish the style of the Green Hill Zone Act 1
– The Spring Yard Zone and Scrap Brain Zone were initially described as the Sparkling Zone and Clock Work Zone
– Music by Masato Nakamura from Dreams Come True
– – – – –
Data defense statement: http://www.sega.com/mprivacy
Game apps are advertisement supported and no in-app purchases are needed to continue. Ad-free video game choice readily available with in-app purchase.
Unlike users under the age of 13, this video game might consist of Interest Based Ads (please check out http://www.sega.com/mprivacy#3IBADiscolure for more details) and perhaps Precise Location Data (please check out http:// www.sega.com/mprivacy#5LocationDataDisclosure.
The following approvals are needed to make sure that we just provide the proper advertisements to you: ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
© SEGA. All rights scheduled. SEGA, the SEGA logo design, Sonic the Hedgehog, SEGA Forever, and the SEGA Forever logo design are signed up hallmarks or hallmarks of SEGA Holdings Co., Ltd. or its affiliates.
Bug repairs and improvements