“A serious location among great deals of rather lame and common sports titles.” (Operation Sport)
Experience the enjoyment of driving a 200 hp beast on the world’s most needing racetracks: Aprilia, Kawasaki, Honda, Ducati, MV Agusta, BMW or Yamaha. You have the alternative!
Compete versus judgment champ Jonathan Rea and other real SBK riders or inspect your driving capabilities in the new Test Ride mode to open a groundbreaking advantage.
Marvel at practical 3D graphics with vibrant lighting outcomes and take in to 10 numerous control options – including movement, virtual joystick and mobile gamepad.
Explore the new computer game physics and push yourself to the limitation up until you hear the shrieking of tires on asphalt as the rear wheel loses traction and you have a bumpy ride to return control of your bike.
Increase the problem and wind up being the new Superbike World Champion: drive to success on the fastest lane of all!
– 13 laps on 4 continents, including the new German circuit in Lausitz
– 24 star drivers from an all over the world group, including previous world champs Tom Sykes and Sylvain Guintoli
– 4 computer game modes including champ, quick race, time attack and test drive, where you complete a series of efforts to expose your capabilities and make an ad-free experience
– Take the vehicle driver’s seat with the new cockpit view
– Enjoy video gaming to the optimum with a mobile computer game controller
SBK16 was developed in cooperation with the Dorna WSBK Organization to ensure an accurate representation of the SUPERBIKE RACING style with white knuckles and to provide the most practical motorcycle racing experience on Android.
Although SBK16 is definitely complimentary to play, the computer game also consists of a PREMIUM video gaming experience that allows you to remove ads: you can do this through an optional in-app purchase OR you can make it by making use of the new Test Ride mode beat.
For concerns or SUPPORT concerns, please call us at: [email protected]
More details about the computer game can be found on the primary website:
– Fixed crashes on devices withAndroid 5.0 or lower.