SUPPORTED STREAMING DEVICES
Web Video Caster® supports the most popular streaming devices so your TV can stream video straight from the Internet.
• DLNA receiver.
• Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick.
• Smart TVs: LG Netcast and WebOS, Samsung, Sony and others *.
• PlayStation 4 – using the web browser.
• Most web browsers visit http://cast2tv.app (PS4, smart TVs, other consoles and set-top boxes).
• And more.
* If you have any compatibility issues, please contact us and provide the brand and model number.
• HLS live streams in M3U8 format supported by your streaming device.
• Movies and TV shows.
• MP4 videos.
• Live news and sports.
• All HTML5 videos *.
• IPTV (M3U8, W3U, RSS).
• Audio files including music.
* Your streaming device must be able to decode the video that is currently playing. Web Video Cast ™ does not perform video / audio decoding or transcoding.
Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to start streaming:
1.- Search the internet or local file explorer to find the video, audio or photo you want to cast on your TV.
2.- If the video or audio is on a website, try to play the video on the website. If it’s a photo, you can long press it to transfer it.
3.- Connect to your streaming device to transfer the video, music or picture.
PREMIUM FEATURES **
• No in-app advertising.
• Homepage setting.
• Video history.
• Homescreen shortcut.
• Most visited website.
** This functionality does not apply to all streaming devices.
RESTRICTIONS AND DISCLOSURES
As with all apps, there are some limitations that we know about and that you should know beforehand.
• We are in no way affiliated with web media providers and have no control over the content they provide.
• The app does not support tab casting like the Chromecast extension for the PC web browser.
• There is nothing we can do to correct problems occurring on the server side (media content provider) such as: B. Errors when playing or buffering, which often occurs especially with long loading times and weekends.
• Refunds are only issued within 24 hours of purchase and you must provide the order number in text form rather than a screenshot.
SHARE YOUR FEEDBACK
We are committed to open communication with our users. Please contact us first if you have any questions or support issues before leaving a review. We will address your concerns promptly. Contact us through our user community https://wvc.page.link/c or https://wvc.page.link/f our website contact form.
• Phone status – Allows you to pause video on incoming phone calls.
• Wi-Fi connection information – Required for streaming devices and for the browser.
• Photos / Media / Files (storage in general) – Required for download functionality.
• In-app purchases – For the premium version.
• Wake lock – To keep the phone awake while sharing videos over the phone. Should only affect live streams and authenticated videos.
• Accounts / Identity – Required for Google Play Services (7.5+).
• Location – This is only requested on devices with Android 6+ so that the user has the opportunity to decide. This is only requested when the website you are browsing wants to know your location. You can always say to deny it, it won’t affect anything but this website.
Updated billing library, please let me know [email protected] If you are having problems with the app detecting rewards or when you are making award purchases.
Fix for some US sports leagues live stream sites.
Web Video Cast | Browser to TV / Chromecast / Roku / +