1) Transfer SMS to another phone or e-mail.
2) Support for the history of moved SMS.
3) Support for the capability to send out just inbound or just outbound SMS.
4) Assistance in developing guidelines for forwarding messages by keyword or source address.
Features of forwarding messages:
– the capability to define a list of SMS contacts from which you desire to send out an email to another phone
– the capability to define text guidelines for SMS to be sent out to an e-mail/ other phone
– the capability to send out just outbound or just inbound SMS
– If the phone has 2 SIM cards, you can select which SMS to send out
List of asked for approvals
RECEIVE_SMS – Allows you to get SMS messages. Trigger the diversion after the message gets here
RECEIVE_WAP_PUSH – Allows you to get WAP messages. Trigger diversion after the arrival of the WAP message
SEND_SMS – Allows the app to send out SMS messages. Forwarding to another phone
READ_SMS – Allows the app to check out info fromSMS Details about outbound SMS to be moved
Data defense descriptions:
* This app needs SMS checked out/ send out approvals to transfer messages in genuine time. (READ_SMS, SEND_SMS, RECEIVE_SMS, RECEIVE_WAP_PUSH)
* This app would not utilize or conserve any of your contacts or messages
– Permanent notice with the most affordable top priority
– Fixed bug when developing and modifying filters