Track all of your daily spiritual endeavors for Islam to measure your status and keep improving. The Muslim Companion App is specially designed to track your prayers, Quran readings, Sadaqah or charity and Ramadan Fastin.
A unique Muslim all-in-one app with various functions for prayer times, qibla, quran, tasbeeh, allah names, ramadan 2019 schedule, duas and more.
– Track and save your 5 prayers daily with your prayer type.
– You can add 2 prayers Ishraq and Qiyyam.
Al Quran Tracking:
– Follow your daily Quranic surah reading.
– Highlight each day chapter and Ayat conclusion.
– Go to the website to read the full Quran in one click.
Charity or Sadaqah:
– Mark each day of your donation
– When you share a smile, donate fabric, make an effort, help a person with money or another charity
– Keep an eye on your Ramadan 2019 in Ramadan.
– Use an app other than Ramzan month to track fasts all year round like Sunnah, Kaffarah and Nazr.
Muslim Companion Message Board:
– Post a message with a picture to the Islamic Community.
– View news and posts from other Muslims.
– Like and motivate others through their messages
– Save your daily thoughts or other texts with picture.
Prayer times or salad times:
– Waktu Solat times of Fajr, Shrook, Zuhr, Asr, Magrib, Isha and midnight Salah times.
– Automatic and manual option to select the place name.
– Over 200 country lists in the app database for manual selection of the country.
– Accurate compass app to find Mecca direction.
– Displays the Kaaba distance in km. and degree from a particular place.
– In addition to English, a Koran translation into Urdu, French, German, Persian, Malay, Spanish, Turkish and Indonesian is included in the application.
– Arabic audio for Quran Surah.
– Displays Islamic dates with English date on the same calendar.
– Get events of a specific month.
Islamic or Hijri Date Converter:
– Islamic calendar 2019
– Nice wheeler user interface for selecting data.
40 hadith and daily duas:
– All hadiths and duas in Arabic and their English meanings.
– Daily duas for before and after each work such as B. sleeping, morning, eating, etc.
– Continue tapping the + button and counting will begin. With “-” the count is reversed.
– Add multiple counters by adding the name and counting limit.
– Find a mosque near you and complete your name in good time.
– Different distance radius for the representation of mosques.
– List of all 99 names of Allah with audio.
– 99 Allah names in Arabic with English meaning and full description to easily understand.
Pillars of Islam:
– Shows basic 5 pillars in a beautiful user interface with pillars.
– Give a full description for each pillar: Shahadah, Salah, Zakat, Fasting and Hajj.
Ramadan 2019 Times:
– Imask, Suhoor and Iftar Times for Ramzan 2019.
– All month time table view with alarm.
E-mail: [email protected]
– Reduced app size.
If you enjoy our app endeavors, please give your support through Giving Ratings & Reviews. Jazzak Allah Khair.
Muslim: prayer times, Qibla compass & Quran