With Google Cast devices, you can stream your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop directly to your TV or speakers. You can cast to Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, televisions and speakers with built-in Google Cast. Just tap the Cast button from thousands of Cast-enabled apps on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device or laptop to cast content to the biggest screen and best speakers in your home. The Google Cast app is a one-stop shop for what you can do with Google Cast. Use the Google Cast app to:
• Easily browse trending and popular content in your cast-enabled apps
• Explore and discover more cast-enabled apps to watch, listen to, and play on your TV
• Use voice search to find content by movie, TV show, or actor
• Sync your speakers with multiple room groups so you can enjoy playback in each room.
• Play, pause, and change the volume on all of your Google Cast devices.
• Customize your TV screen with beautiful pictures
• Also find the latest information on new apps, offers, and features that have been added to your Google Cast.
* Some functions are not available in all countries.
Requires Android: 4.0.3 and higher
Offered by: Google Inc.