Powered by Myfxbook – the leading social forex community with over a million connected trading accounts!
What Makes Us the Best Forex App You Will Ever Use?
– A full view of your forex portfolio including the monitored accounts.
– A live forex calendar with full event dates, notifications, custom alerts and widget.
– Live streaming prices for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
– Live forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
– Live forex pattern analysis.
– Live forex news.
– Live price notifications.
– Live Community Outlook with custom notifications.
– Calculators to help you plan your trades.
– Simple, intuitive and lightning fast user interface.
An overview of the different sections:
– Portfolio: The portfolio area shows you your Myfxbook portfolio with a growth table, quick statistics and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). You don’t have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account.
– Economic Calendar: With our real-time economic calendar, which covers over 30 different currencies with easy-to-read data, you can always be up to date with the latest market developments. Each event can be detailed for explanation and historical levels.
– Markets: You can view over 60 different currency pairs in real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more) including changes in 9 different time frames at a glance. Would you like to be informed about a specific price? No problem – just set up an alert and get notified in real time. The Markets section shows you forex patterns in real time in each timeframe on a simple screen.
– Forex Charts: Our high performance charts allow you to perform technical analysis on the go. Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR and ADI). Share your chart with your fellow traders instantly.
– Forex News: The news section shows you a real-time streaming feed of business news from major news providers. You can even filter messages from specific instruments (e.g. EUR, USD or gold).
– Community Outlook: A real-time outlook for different currency pairs as seen on the Myfxbook website. Each pair contains the complete data like number of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (e.g. when the long vibe is over 50%).
– Calculators: When planning your next trade, use the calculators to calculate an entry price, position size, margin or risk value for better money management.
Some of our reviews:
– “Awesome must have for every Forex trader”
– “5 Stars Best Application for Monitoring the Market”
– “Awesome! Can check my portfolio anywhere, anytime.”
Please rate us and give feedback so that we can improve the Myfxbook app even further – contact us at [email protected]
Forex Calendar, Market & News