You can examine the setup of the app in “Settings > Application Manager” after you have actually downloaded the Samsung push service.
The Samsung push service offers the notice service just for Samsung services (Samsung Apps, Samsung Link, Samsung Wallet, Samsung Pay, and so on) on Samsung gadgets.
If you erase the Samsung push service, you might not get any brand-new notices.
The Samsung push service uses the following services.
– A brand-new message is shown in the pop-up window
– Show badge for a brand-new message on the application icon
– Show brand-new message in the notice bar
Enjoy the accurate and quick notice service with the Samsung push service.
* Note on authorizations
The following authorizations are needed for the app service. With optional permissions, the basic performance of the service is triggered, however not allowed.
: Required just in Android L OS and listed below
– Telephone: Required for gadget recognition when signing up for the service
– Storage: Required to share the log file with the e-mail app when the user uses VOC
If your system software application variation is lower than Android 6.0, upgrade the software application to set up app authorizations.
Previously allowed authorizations can be reset after the software application upgrade in the apps menu in the gadget settings.
* Open source license
Copyright (C) The Android Open Source Project