CAD Pockets integrates many third party cloud storage that you can choose from. You can store your drawings directly in any cloud area and keep them up to date. Now is the time to say goodbye to those heavy laptop or paper drawings.
It also supports full functionality when offline. You can always open your local files to view and edit them. Drawings downloaded to your cloud storage can also be used without a network.
1. Supports popular CAD drawing formats including DWG / DXF / DWF
2. Integrate popular cloud services (including WebDAV cloud).
3. Export drawings to PDF / DWF / JPG or share drawings via email
4. Supports view-only mode to avoid accidental changes
5. Supports object snap, pole track, handle editing, magnifying glass, coordinate query and real-time dimensions
6. Supports drawing functions such as lines, polylines, circles, arcs and text
7. Supports editing functions such as move, copy, rotate and mirror
8. Support annotation functions like Revcloud, Pictures, Speech and Free Sketches
9. Supports dimension features such as linear, aligned, angle and radius
10. Support inserting blocks and changing attributes
11. Support of full level and layout management
12. Supports 3D views and view control
13. Support text search with drawings
1.[More Powerful] The brand new Multiple Image Annotation feature lets you insert multiple images at one point with descriptions of each image. These images can be enlarged or folded so as not to interfere with reviewing your drawings.
2.[More Intelligent] Revcloud is smarter now. You will be asked to insert text after creating a Revcloud.
3.[More Accurate] Newly added precision settings
4th[More Easy-to-use] Newly added floating annotation toolbar
5.[More Choice] Newly added cloud storage: Kenesto.
Over 100,000 downloads
ZWCAD Software Co., Ltd.