Awesome Icons lets you customize your home screen icons with icon packs and your own pictures. It works with most starters and doesn’t require root.
Download icon packs from the Play Store and mix icons freely from any one. You can also use your own images from the gallery or camera to create your own icons. Awesome Icons lets you choose the style of each home screen icon individually.
Creating custom icons is easy: find the application and icon pack you want, and create your new home screen icon with the touch of a button. You can also customize the application’s label or remove it entirely.
You can use the app to personalize your icons with any launcher, including the standard Android launcher and the Google Now launcher.
Video review from TechnoBuffalo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54U6ErWJAkU
– Draw your own symbols on paper and use the camera.
– Create icons with blank labels for a minimalist look.
– Use a different style on each home screen page.
– Create custom icons for any application on your phone or tablet
– Select an image from the gallery to be used as an icon.
– Take pictures with the camera to create your own icons.
– Use icons from any icon pack installed on the Play Store.
– Full access to all icons from all icon packs: use any icon for any app.
– Customize the labeling for your symbols or remove them completely.
– No third party launcher or root required.
– No impact on performance or battery life
– Works on any phone or tablet.
Please note that this app only changes the home screen icons, not the icons in the app drawer of your launcher.
Supports shortcut creation from launcher widget menu as a workaround for creating shortcut without small icon for great icons on Android 8.0+.